Apple has always been the company to take care if its users by its extremely easy to understand user interface. This is one of the reasons why Apple Users love their phones, but the story is not the same when we talk about changing some important stuff in the iOS operating system like changing the email id of your iCloud account. It is one of the most confusing things about the Apple’s user interface as an amateur cannot Change iCloud Email ID without any premature knowledge.
Follow these Simple Steps and Change iCloud Email ID
- If you wish to Change iCloud Email ID from the iPhone or iPad, the first thing you have to do is Sign Out your iCloud account.
- Don’t worry, you won’t lose or delete the data from your iCloud account but you will only remove the iCloud settings or app from your beloved iPhone.
- After you Sign Out the account from your iPhone, you can log into your iCloud account from your computer and check if all the items are still there or not. (https://www.icloud.com/ )
- To Sign Out your iCloud account, first go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now go to the iCloud settings in your iPhone and enter the iCloud settings.
- You will be able to see a “Sign Out” button on the screen, all you need to do is tap on the Sign Out button.
- After you tap on the Sign Out button, the iPhone will ask for your registered Email id and its password. This step is done to make sure that no ordinary person can just pick up your iPhone and delete your stuff.
- After you enter your Email id and Password, press on OK and there you go, you have successfully Signed Out your iCloud account.
- Now, all you need to do is register your new account to your new email id by simply making a new iCloud account.
- This will give you new iCloud space without having to delete old ones.
Note: When you delete/Sign Out the iCloud account from your device, the iPhone will ask you if you want to keep the contacts and your safari data in your device or you would like to remove all that stuff as well. Make sure read these steps if you are selling or giving your iPhone to someone.
Must Read: Cydia Sources/Repos List
When you successfully log in from your new email id and iCloud account, the device will also ask you if you want to merge the files that are already in the device or you would like to start fresh.
After logging into your new iCloud account, you will need to set up few settings like Find My iPhone and locations services. This will help you find your phone when you have lost your iPhone.
Using the same way, you can also sign out from your iPad or iTouch devices and log in with your new account’s email id and password. You will also have to perform the same process in your MacBook as it will require your current using account to connect your iPhone, tablet or iTouch to your MacBook.