Are you among those who have jailbroken their iOS devices with the help of Pangu jailbreak for iOS 8 and versions above? If yes, you must be in search of the latest repos and tweaks for the same? Well, you can have a look at this article and figure out which Cydia Repositories suit the best for you.
Before you can finally launch the Cydia Sources/Repos, you need to go to app and add the URL. Visit sources followed by Edit and then add. A pop up asking you for the new URL will display on your screen. You need to simply add the source or repo with the help of Add source option.
You can as well search for the repos mentioned below on the app. Remember to check the spellings of the repos and make sure you enter it correctly. Once you start off with it, you’ll be all set to use it like cheese.
Have a look at the 15 best Cydia Sources/Repos of 2015 for your iOS 8 and higher versions of iOS
- Pineapple Repo by Karen: With more than 200 packages in store, this one has to be the first on your list. Here, you can get the top listed game collection as well as emulators to choose from. For all the curious users, you will surely love package of game the repo has to offer.
URL:( http://cydia.angelxwind.net/ )
- Productions Repo from HashBang: This repository has in store more than just the basic elements to offer. This one has got a number of goodies, which as well includes beta software that isn’t available in those top notch repositories. With this repository, you can stylize your phone, and as well make use of the option to optimizing elements; the screen fading feature, for example.
- Bigboss: This one has to be among the best repos on your list. It has in store tweaks for themes, mods and applications. For those who have recently jailbroken their iOS devices, this has to be a must have for you. With this, you can greatly change the entire overview of your iOS device.
URL: ( http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/ )
- F.Lux: This one has got some fascinating features in store. The tweak behind this repo is that the screen display changes at different times of the day; for example the color of display at night and day are cool and warm respectively.
URL:( http://justgetflux.com/cydia/ )
- iCleaner Pro: The name pretty much says a lot about the repo; a junk cleaning system it has. This is a must have for all jailbroken devices. Your desktop needs regular checks isn’t it? Well, so here is a repo to help you keep it clean; it works in perfect sync with OS X and Windows interface. With this tool, all junk files or links are removed from the iOS.
URL:( http://exile90software.com/cydia/ )
- Bite SMS beta: A tweak for messaging this is. It lets you add up to the general features of messaging, for example quick reply and compose, emoticons, templates, signatures, etc.
URL:( http://test-cydia.bitesms.com/ )
- Ryan Petrich’s repository: The name clearly suggests that the repo is based upon its developer. You have in store a variety of tweaks to experiment with, such as Activator, Browsing, etc.
URL:( http://rpetri.ch/repo/ )
- Couria Beta: This is quite similar to the Bite SMS repo which allows you to customize the built-in messaging system.
URL:( http://cydia.Qusic.me/ )
- iHacksRepo Repository: for customizing your iPhone, this one has to be the ideal cydia source. It makes use of applications such as Dreamboard, Winterboard and others of its like to give your iPhone a completely different look. So, this one is going to be the best repo if you want to give your jailbroken phone a new appearance. Source: (http://ihacksrepo.com )
- iLEX Rat: This one is a cydia repository for all other needs. If you wish to not have many repos, you can replace it with just this one.
URL: ( http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ )
- ModMyi Repository: this is another repo which has some amazing tweaks and themes in store. The repo comes pre-loaded with Cydia installation. With regular updates that they bring, this repo is going to bring a lot of new to you! Source: (http://apt.modmyi.com/ )
- xSellize Repository: for all the game lovers, this is an ideal repo for you. You have a number of categories to choose from, which includes NES, SEGA, Game Boy and many others. Along with this, the repo has tweaks for your themes and apps as well. What I mean to say is that this one has to be on your list.
URL: ( http://cydia.xsellize.com/ )
- Cokes Poxes: yet another repository with some of the best tweaks on board, the Airblue enabler for example; which lets you share files via Bluetooth on your iOS device.
URL:( http://cokepokes.myrepospace.com/ )
- Team XBMC: XBMC server presents to you a repository which lets you get access to open source software to let you play media.
URL:( http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/ios/ )
- KuaiDial: A tweak, namely the KuaiDial is what this repo has in store. The tweak enables dialer app on your iOS devices; the kind for Smartphones.
URL:( http://kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb/ )
So this was all on Cydia repositories. These are indeed the best 15 Cydia Sources/Repos for your iOS 8 jailbroken devices. With updates and regular newness, these Cydia sources are indeed must have for all you people out there.
*Above information is only for Testing Purpose and personal use. Remember a jailbroken device is a must for using Cydia Sources and Repos. It is indeed the first step. Without that you cannot make use of the sources provided above.